Anyone who knows me knows I love to eat!! Take one look at me and you will agree…… My decision to give up meat, milk, eggs and butter for Lent wasnt’ a hasty decision but everyone keeps asking me, “How’s it goin?”
So here’s the top 10 worst things about going Vegan for Lent:
10. My jeans feel loose….oh wait that is a good thing….
9. On Sunday…I ate the equivalent of a whole cow.
8. I miss milk…. soy milk doesn’t cut it.
7. No Ice Cream…. need I say more!!
6. The thought of soy ice cream….. don’t go there…..
5. Big fluffy white bread…..
4. Being creative with beans……
3. Bean burger patties…..
2. Watching the rest of the family eat chicken…..
And the #1 worst thing about going Vegan for Lent:
1. Being able to “toot” the alphabet from all the bean consumption….