Fair enough…. Yesterday was the 10 worst things. Today is only seems fair to share the 10 best things for becoming a vegan for Lent…..
10. My jeans feel loose!
9. Thinking I just might skip Sunday’s cow eating….
8. Learning to appreciate CHOCOLATE soy milk.
7. No ice cream = loose fitting jeans!
6. Wondering if CHOCOLATE soy milk ice cream would taste good….
5. Doing the happy dance when I realized that pita bread doesn’t contain milk or egg.
4. Trying new recipes like vegetarian chili and pinto bean burgers.
3. Feeling like a kid and saying, “anything taste better with ketchup!”
2. Loving my family enough to cook two meals every night…..one with meat and one without….
And the #1 best thing about going Vegan for Lent:
1. With the amount of bean consumption….I can solve the world’s gas shortage and my son thinks it’s cool that I can “toot” the alphabet!!