2012 is staring straight at me. I pulled up my 2011 resolution list. Yikes!
1. Get an article published……I guess being published in the Arkansas Methodist Newspaper qualifies!
2. Meet with a publisher……I met with two actually. One fell asleep! The other popped my bubble…..Paving the way to 2012 right??
3. Sell a painting…..I did paint more. Just didn’t sell one. Hey, there is still time! If you want to purchase a painting from me, email me!
4. For Lent, partake in the Daniel Fast. (No, No, I won’t be eating locus.. that was John.)…..It was hard but I lived through it!! Yay!!
5. Do a 5K..ahem… walk one! Guess I better dust off the sneakers and get started on this one!!…..Oh man…. I didn’t do this one!! I knew there was something I forgot. Do rollovers count?
6. Paint the rooms of our home.. 10 years of neglect and it is time!!….I painted the living room, the hall, and the dining room. Guess I will get to the kitchen and bedroom in 2012!
7. Get organized… I’m visiting FlyLady again!! LOVE HER!! I need a refresher’s course!….H.O.P.E.L.E.S.S!
8. Learn to knit! I don’t care if it kills me! I am going to knit a scarf this year!!….I learned I am not a knitter. I will stick with crochet!
9. Finish my book(s). Working on two simultaneously… surely I’ll get one done!!…..I got the book proposal done. My fiction work…. I chucked! Starting over!
10. Sew at least two projects from One Yard Wonders. I have the book ordered!! Can’t wait!!….I actually did this one! One apron and one baby blanket!! One Yard Wonders now have a sequel. I am going to order it!!
This year….. I am developing something different. Romans 12:1 has been penetrating my thoughts lately. I keep hearing the tune ” Give Yourself Away.” God is up to something. Now, I need a plan. A solid plan. A plan that will help me reach my Romans 12:1 goal.